Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Francis who?

I know, I've been absent. I'll just catch you up the major points of the past month. We completed our vacation with a trip to Busch Gardens for FREE courtesy of their Here's to the Heroes program and managed to fit in Arlington (which really impressed the boys), the Washington Monument, and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing into our last day. I spent the next month trying to get settled back into regular life and my old job and then received another job offer. I am now at Ft. Benning preparing to deploy to Iraq as a civilian contractor. Don't worry about me, I will not be traveling the roads and will finally be treated like I'm worth something. And… I'll have plenty of free time to write.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com