Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Out of the Closet

I have finally checked and double checked, I have established the boundaries and I can now say…

I am reporting live from a combat zone in a tropical paradise.

I have been in the Southern Philippines for just over 2 months now as an advisor for the Philippine Army in their hunt for terrorists. The connection between Saddam’s Iraq and the Al Qaida terrorist groups in the Philippines is well established and concrete. The details are another article. One of the prominent terrorist organizations here is the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG). They have been responsible for the assassination of U.S. personnel and continue to kill and kidnap locals. If you visit here often you will get to know more about the unknown front in the Global War on Terrorism.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com