Saturday, September 23, 2006

Travel Time

I am writing this during some of my last few hours at home before beginning a long journey half way around the world. I have still not received word on how much I can discuss about where I will be going or what I will be doing for the next 9 months. I will also be very busy setting up our team house and establishing communications. I do not plan on ignoring this blog site for most of a year but, until I receive further clarification, I will stick to political topics only.

I expect to have broadband internet access in the team house and depending on time available I should be able to actually increase my blog activity. (I know, not very difficult with how negligent I have been while preparing to deploy.)

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com