Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ad Arma

I, once again find myself under arms to protect American interests abroad. The work has not been taxing but has been uneventful. The streets of Baghdad are frequently chaotic yet the locals know to keep their distance from our patrols and simple reminders are all that have been needed to keep us safe.

Now, with a little ice broken, how about a little unusual Christmas cheer from my favorite new author.

"I've noticed a trend. Richard Paul Evans wrote The Christmas Box and The Christmas Letters.  Then there was the Christmas Jars by Jason Wright. Now we've got the Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck. Notice anything?  All best-selling novels.  All written by Mormons!

So as a novelist and a Mormon, I too am entitled to write a best-selling Christmas novel. Now I'm a slightly different type of novelist than the gentlemen above, so I'm not sure how this is going to work out. So I am proud to present to you, gentle reader, excerpts from the upcoming, as of yet untitled, Larry Correia Christmas novel project: THE CHRISTMAS (insert noun here)."


 

Go read the rest of his story line at http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/2008/12/22/the-christmas-noun then preorder his book at Amazon.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com