Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Milblog Conference

OK, I will be there. After all, it's only 5 hours away by car. I would have preferred the bike but my wife is not as accustomed to the seat as I am.

According to the current plan, we will be arriving in town around noon and plan on visiting an oasis for a few hours before checking into the hotel on Fremont St. Dinner will be a private affair to commemorate our anniversary a week early. I plan to make an appearance at the BlackFive party to toast fallen comrades and Saturday will be spent attending all sessions of the Milblog Conference. I plan on returning home immediately following Saturday's events.

If you think I'm forgetting something critical or would like to arrange a get-together, just drop me a line in the comments.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com