Thursday, May 08, 2008

Random Thoughts

It has been much too long since I have written anything. I guess I'm still trying to get over the disappointment from our current presidential prospects since Romney conceded just days after my last post. I need to write my opinions on that soon – but not today.

I am currently waiting for some final details to fall into place so I can start my next contracting job. I hope to spend about a year overseas to earn enough capital to start a business. I'm tired of being away from home all the time.

I am presently in uniform assisting with some training with the National Guard. Today was some intense medical training that was very mentally and emotionally demanding. Without boring you with too many details, I will just say that it reinforced my confidence in the medical training I have received over the years and validated my ability to apply critical life saving procedures when the occasion requires.

More later when time and mental faculties permit.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com