Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day

We are not a nation at war; we have a national subculture at war. Throughout this recent election I have frequently wanted to ask many anti war protestors why they are opposed to the war. I suspect that almost none of them have been affected by the war beyond what they have seen on the evening news. Most probably don't even know anyone in the military.

If you are reading this, you are probably part of that subculture at war. To you, I wish a very happy Veterans Day. May you continue to appreciate and enjoy life in the greatest nation to have ever existed on Earth made so and kept so by the blood of my predecessors and comrades in arms.

For my friends and colleagues:

MSG Greg Cardott

SGM Mike Stack

SFC Dan Romero

SGT Mike Vance

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com