Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good news!

News this good has to be shared!

I am taking courses from University of Phoenix Online and my current class is Human Nutrition. I know, I'm breaking the Jon Carrie stereotype. Either that or I'm trying to get unstuck. So, back to class. This little bit of info shows up from WebMD.

Apparently, dark chocolate (not all that wimpy, waxy stuff most of us eat but the real dark, rich in flavor stuff that I love) has these flavoniods that help reduce the effects that cause heart disease. If your familiar with other report about winos having really healthy arteries from drinking so much red wine, this is the same stuff, only dark chocolate has a higher concentration.

Don't take my word for it. Go read the article at WebMD.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com