Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Coming out

For the past year I have been working for an organization that prohibits me from discussing much about my work. Based on that and the rather redundant work I have been doing, I have not been active here. I have not been completely inactive. I have been preparing a campaign for public office within the state of Utah.

Utah is in pretty good shape overall but I have never been someone to sit on the sidelines when good work needed to be accomplished and I have observed that my local state Senate district is in need of better representation so that is where I will begin. I have given this a great deal of consideration over the past few years and have decided that now is the time to act.

This requires me to make a significant change in my online image. For years I have managed to maintain a level of anonymity by keeping my real name and photos off the internet but, suddenly, I must be out there like the morning sunrise. So, without any further fanfare, you can find out all about me at www.votefidler.org.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com