Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thank you, to our Founding Fathers, for their sacrifice and devotion in establishing a new Republic.

Thanks, for a flag which stands as a Beacon of Freedom.

Thank you; to more than a million servicemen who gave their lives that I may live in freedom today.

Thank you, to the millions more who fought for freedom and lived.

Thank you, to all the mothers and wives whose hearts stopped every time the doorbell rang.

Thank you, to my mother who taught me the right way to live.

Thank you, to my wife; for 14 years of marriage and concurrently 19 years of friendship.

Thank you, to my son; for devotion and desire to do what is right.

And most of all…

…Thank you God for all of this and everything else.

|
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com